While COVID 19 is spreading its disastrous waves, it is quite natural to compare it with earlier outbreaks that created havoc in short period of time. No pandemic ailments are similar in causes, symptoms and in its treatment. However, they are fatal and need to be curbed soon to save million people lives.
Comparing COVID 19 with other massive outbreaks:
- Influenza occurred in the year 1918.
- It is even known as Spanish flu epidemic that spread its tentacles over one third population of the world. It was new deadliest flu that was infectious and claimed millions lives like COVID 19 is doing at present. The outbreak went on as there were no effective treatments for the influenza. The symptoms mainly experienced were fever, body ache, nausea and diarrhea. The connective link was through respiratory droplets. The main fact was that lack of advanced medicines, unhygienic conditions and low immunity in people. It mainly affected people aged between 20 to 40 years.
- SARS in the year 2002 to 2004.
- Sever Acute Respiratory Syndrome is a kind of coronavirus that began its journey from China like its new kind COVID 19. SARS claimed millions of lives, but was reduced naturally because of high immune system of people, unfavorable climatic conditions and unable to survive long in human body. The major symptoms of SARS were fever, cough and respiratory system failure. The illness transferred through respiratory droplets and contaminated places. Aged people were most affected and anti-viral medical dosage were little effective.
- H1N1 Flu pandemic in the year 2009.
- The ailment mainly effected people in the United States and wasn’t controllable as no effective vaccines were available during those times. The common symptoms observed were fever, body ache, cough and chillness. Children were most affected and people already suffering from respiratory issues were most troubled during the flu season. The end came almost after a year until then many people had lost their lives and antiviral treatments were effective for people having good immunity system.
- Ebola presence felt in the year 2014 to 2016.
- It was a deadly illness taking lives of half the people who felt its impact. It spread through body fluids like sweat and blood. This contagious virus affected people living in ten countries. Although troublesome, it was easy to isolate the affected people. Children of all ages were the most affected and there were no vaccines to fight Ebola.
Yes, there is no doubt that COVID 19 has beat all other pandemics in every way. It started to show its effect on humans at the end of 2019 and creating a havoc in almost all countries. People are maintaining social distancing and wearing 3 ply masks, which prevents the respiratory droplets of the affected person coming in contact with people nearby. You get the best affordable masks prepared considering all norms from online vendor customearthpromos.com. They are the best makers of eco friendly products thus you won’t have to worry about the allergic reactions while wearing the masks designed by the best mask sellers worldwide. Wear your mask and remain safe!